Michigan State University wants to prove it takes sexual assault issues seriously. After a year in which a former MSU sports doctor was arrested and accused of sexually abusing at least 120 women and girls, and three former football players were charged with sexual misconduct, the school brought in a law firm to review its Title IX policies and procedures.
News Headlines from NPR
- Justice Department Sues To Block AT&T's Merger With Time Warner
- Yellen Resigns From Fed Board After Being Passed Over To Keep Top Post
- Scientists Glimpse Houston's Flooded Future In Updated Rainfall Data
- Beloved Singer And Songwriter Mel Tillis Dies At 85
- The Keystone XL Oil Pipeline Is One Step Closer To Construction